Here are the complete illustrated instructions in
Installation via Web Browser
- a LAN-Cable (If you don't have a switch or a router then you can use
a cross-over-cable to directly connect your PC to your dreambox)
- a recent Gemini-image (from the Database)
- if you don't have a DHCP running, a serial cable and hypertermnal to set a IP Address
- a browser (IE, Opera, Firefox)
Instructions can be found here.
Installation with DMM-Software (Serial cable)
- a serial cable RS 232
- a recent Gemini-Image (from the Database)
- the update software DreamUp (NOT DreamUpLan!)
Further instructions and the software can be found here.
Installation with DCC (root.cramfs)
As DCC currently doesn't support Enigma2 this method cannot be used on the DM 7025.
Installation on external media
Installation on USB stick currently not supported.
Installation on CF-cards is possible. Further instructions (german version) can be found here.
Back to overview Installation_of_Gemini-Image or Mainpage