Install skins manually as tarball
|- in Deutsch||- in English|
The Install skins manually as tarball is similar to: Manual installation of an addon (tar.gz, tar.bz2, ipk) via FTP. But for the lazy users, who don't want to click the link:
Installation of a skin
To install a skin manually, follow these steps:
- copy the file via FTP in /tmp (default directory for installing tarballs).
- Push the blue button to open the BluePanel.
- Select Addons -> Manual installation.
- The message: do you want to install the SkinName.tar.bz2? Confirm with "Yes" to install the skin.
- Now select the skin: Menu -> System -> User Interface -> Change Skin -> your skin
- Now the skin is installed and selected.