Via the software manager it's possible to install packages from the Softwarefeed. Install the desired packages as follows:
- Push the MENU button.
- Select the entry Settings.
- Select the entry Software manager.
- Select the entry Advanced options.
- Select the entry Package manager.
- After the package list is loaded, select the desired package with the OK button and install the package.
Restart Enigma2 or reboot the Dreambox after the installation.
Buttons / Symbol descriptions
||Package is not installed. Package can be installed with theOK button.
||The symbol indicates the package is installed. Package can be removed with theOK button.
||Closes the software manager.
||Reloads the package list.
||Depending on the Enigma version, the menu's can be different.