OE 2.2 (en)
|- in Deutsch||- in English|
- DM 520
- DM 525
- DM 820 HD
- DM 7080 HD
OE changes compared to version OE 2.0
Extract of the
- Added support for DM520, DM525, DM820 and DM7080.
- If a recipe changes, the corresponding packages will be rebuilt automatically, in contrast to required manual PR bumps in the past.
- Each machine uses its own tmp directory again, like before 2.0. However, there is a shared sstate-cache, which allows to share already compiled data between compatible machines. This impacts performance and size of the build system, but improves reliability and consistency across builds.
- Support for machines without FPU and kernel versions below 3.x was dropped (DM800).
- Layers under meta-bsp were combined into meta-dreambox.
- Package Manager changed to APT. Default package format switched from ipk (opkg) to deb (dpkg + apt).
- dreambox-image was renamed to include the package format(dreambox-image-deb).
- Init System changed to systemd.
In the future the corresponding Gemini Plugin will be:
- Gemini Plugin 3.3 (short GP3.3) for dreamboxes with Dreambox OS